Saturday 23 April 2011

Open thread - Saturday

Grammy97 sent me this joke.

[AMY1, YOU'D BETTER DESENSITIZE FOR THIS ONE...]

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. "Frogs are good bass bait" I thought to myself.


Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake without getting bitten? So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in his mouth. The snake's eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot.


It was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth!

Thank you for the laugh, Granny97.